Running on low system specs, i.e. Toaster Mode...
NOTE: Please only attempt the following if you know what you are doing.
- Find your "GameUserSettings.ini" generally found in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Jetball\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Under [ScalabilityGroups] set the following...
Under [/Script/Jetball.JetballUserSettings] set the following...
When you get into the game press F11 to get back to full screen.
Try playing around with sg.ResolutionQuality (this is the same as setting r.ScreenPercentage) where 100.0 is best quality.
Jetball Dedicated Server
Host Your Own Dedicated Servers
NOTE: Please be aware that dedicated servers are still in Alpha - meaning bandwidth and cpu usages may spike without warning (although I've yet to experience any issues myself).
- Locate file "JetballServer-Win64-Shipping.exe" generally found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Jetball\Jetball\Binaries\Win
- Right click on "JetballServer-Win64-Shipping.exe" and create a shortcut (or send to desktop)
- Right click on the shortcut and click "Properties"
- In the shortcut target add the following (there should be a space in between the original target and the line below)
"Arcadium?ServerName=My Name?listen" -log
E.g. This is how my server is setup (the map has to be first):
"..\Jetball\Binaries\Win64\JetballServer-Win64-Shipping.exe" "EpicCity?ServerName=Buca Official Test?listen" -log
- Set ?MaxPlayers=8 for setting player limits
- Open port 7777 on your firewall and router
- Alternatively, you can use a custom port by adding ?port=1234
"...\JetballServer-Win64-Shipping.exe" "Arcadium?ServerName=Buca Official Test?MaxPlayers=8?port=1234?listen" -log
If you wish to connect over LAN you may have to shutdown steam on the computer running the dedicated server.
Also to connect over LAN you will likely have to connect via direct IP using the dedicated server internal IP (usually something like 192.168.1.2).